The Shoreline was originally named the Nicholson Cleveland Terminal. Built in 1929, the four-story terminal served as a distribution point for automobiles and newsprint.
The Nicholson Transit Company operated a fleet of nine vessels featuring multiple decks, which allowed automobiles to be unloaded into several floors of the Terminal at the same time. The building and five acres of land were purchased in 1993 for development as luxury apartments.
The Landmark Companies acquired The Shoreline in July 2017.
Exclusive customization options available.
Call 833.569.0651 to learn how